Majestic Twelve

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Majestic Twelve

This is the site for the Majestic Twelve battle nations community

How to get and how to keep your nanopods

Michiel21
    Admin
    Admin

How to get and how to keep your nanopods Empty How to get and how to keep your nanopods

Post by Michiel21 Sun Jun 08, 2014 6:24 am

Hello everyone,

This post is a nanopod guide, and it will hopefully help you to get and manage your nanopods.
    In this forum we speek of nanos (short for nanopods)

Chapter 1: Daily Tapjoy
    Everyone knows tapjoy in this game: you sign up and get around 50 nanos (confirmation required) after you have registered, you get a special offer every 8 hours: it is the 'welcome back to tapjoy offer'. The offer gives 1 nano, but all you have to do is log in into tapjoy.
    This offer works per device!
    This means that if I have 2 devices, I can get 2 nanos every 8 hours. If you would have 5 devices you can get 5 nanos every 8 hours. Some diehard people may do this offer 3 times a day, but most people just do it 2 times: morning and evening.
    So remember: the more devices, the better amount of nanopods you will get!!!
    So far we have 2 nanopods a day for most people.
    2 * 30 = 60 nanos a month for free.

Chapter 2: Special Tapjoy Offers
    If you registered to tapjoy, and log in to tapjoy with the 'welcome back to tapjoy offer' you can see a few apps. Click battle nations. You will find a list of apps that you can download for nanos. In the beginning you will get the most nanos from it, but later it will get worse (europe).
    Amerika tends to give better and more offers here so they can get at least 60 nanos from it a month (confirmationd required).
    People outside Europa and Amerika, sorry but there won't be a lot offers here.
    If you have multiple devices with seperate app store accounts and seperate tapjoy accounts but the same battle nations account, you might be able to get twice as many nanos by downloading the same apps twice (confirmation required).
    10 ~ 60 nanos a month for free.

Chapter 3: Video Offers
    Everyone knows you can watch videos in battle nations for nanopods (30s videos for 1 nano)
    The videos happen at random times as far as I know, but during invasions and boss strikes, the amount videos is skyrocketing, 10 to 43 videos during those evenings. (This can be just for me or only for europe players, I don't know)
    I after watching a video, in the upper left corner battle nations is counting down to open the app store. I always stop the countdown at 2 seconds left, and I think it gives more videos than when you close it at 3 seconds left. (Confirmation required).
    Remember that more devices also give more video offers!
    5 ~ 100 nanos a month for free.

Chapter 4: Boss Strikes
    Luckily we are a tier 10 guild so every month we are guaranteed to get 145 nanos.
    In BSX it was changed from 135 nanos to 145, if any other changes will be made to this is unknown.
    145 nanos a month free.

Chapter 5: Player Versus Player
    By pvping to 40 vp every day you can get 100 nanos with a chance of 2%
    +- 60 nanos a month free.

NOTE: Z2 logic makes it so your 'luck' is account based, remember the people who get frags every 4 battles and the people who get 0 frags every 75893 battles? Yes, the chance isn't real.

Chapter 6: Limited time events
    Sometimes Z2 makes limited-time events. This means you will get a building you can build, and then have to upgrade it to lvl 10. It can also be that you have to complete certain jobs for quests. These events give 30~40 nanos, but for most people it will require some nanos (10) to get there, or you will have to wake up midnight sometimes.
    35 nanos a month free.

NOTE: This event does NOT occur EVERY month.

Chapter 7: Spending Nanopods
    We've come to a total (average) of 400 nanos a month (only for devices with the free offers (steam and osX can't get free nanos)).
    How are we going to spend these nanopods?
    This is what I recommend:
    Vault: 0 nanos (unless they are very, very good)
    Advanced buildings: buy it if you don't have it yet (if you already have it think twice)
    Promotional units: only buy them if they can really help you out during normal fights, boss strikes and ancient sentinels.
    Regular nano units: Don't buy anything besides mega tanks and elemental troopers, other nano units are a waste because the promotional units are better.
    Speeding up things: Keep this at 0 for the love of god. If you have to wait for a quest item, wait it out, you will finish it eventually so nanos are a waste. The only reason where speeding up comes in handy is on the buildings that give nanos back (ramsey's workout imperium, that kinda stuff)

Current date/time is Mon Apr 29, 2024 2:41 pm