Majestic Twelve

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Majestic Twelve

This is the site for the Majestic Twelve battle nations community

2 posters

Occupation data [It's up to YOU to update]

Michiel21
    Admin
    Admin

Occupation data [It's up to YOU to update] Empty Occupation data [It's up to YOU to update]

Post by Michiel21 Wed Apr 30, 2014 5:21 pm

Hello everyone!

Please read this carefully, it is a long piece of text, but if a lot of people do it it wil save time for you, after one boss strike, you will start earning time already.

In this forum we will save occupation data. That means that EVERYONE will post his buildings OFO (Open For Ocuppy) here. We expect that the buildings you post to be taken into the database are ALWAYS OFO.
    If your vehicle factory isn't always open for occupy, Do NOT post it under here.
    I your vehicle factory is always open for occupy, DO post it under here.
    We ask you to post and keep your information up to date.
    If you post information on your OFO buildings, I will edit your information into this post and I will delete your post for a good overview.

If your information changes (you bought more of it or sold some) you can post it like this:
    Example:

If you occupy someone, and you see he/she didn't place his/her decorations/buildings smart, has decorations protected, or if any information doesn't match, please post the following:
    Example:

Don't post things like 1 and a half (halfs are NOT allowed).
    Don't post you have 2 and 1 is not smart placed, not smart placed counts as zero.
    Don't post that you have 0 of something UNLESS it is because you sold something.
    We don't keep track of the 76 wood decorations as too less people have them, and a short on wood can easily be fixed by occupying lumber chunks, and keeping your mills silent.
    Please only post recourses that are noted below in the spoilers, please don't note things that give primary recourses or gold. Just the recourses in the spoilers.
    If there is something between () then please make sure it isn't needed anymore and post that it isn't needed anymore. () is used for protected occupying decoration buildings and chunks that aren't optimal.

In this way we can keep this all up to date and it will be usefull for a lot of people.
    You can see spoilers down here, if you click on it you will see the people with the most recourses, going down to the people with the fewest amount of recourses.

Lumber Chunks (9 ponds) (513 lumber):

OFO Vehicle Factories (4 gears):

Coal chunks (4 powerplants) (304 coal):

Chem Buildings (4 vials):

Missile Silo (152 steel):

Oil Fields (9 propane tanks) (342 oil):

Last edited by Michiel21 on Thu Aug 28, 2014 7:08 am; edited 9 times in total
    Chacrense
    Chacrense

Occupation data [It's up to YOU to update] Empty Re: Occupation data [It's up to YOU to update]

Post by Chacrense Tue Jun 24, 2014 3:26 pm

LUMBER CHUNKS: 5
    OFO VEHICLE FACTORIES: 1 (far left of my base)
    CHEM BUILDINGS: 3
    MISSILE SILO: 1
    OIL FIELDS: 3
    SPEC OPS: 1

Last edited by Chacrense on Mon Jul 14, 2014 7:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Michiel21
    Admin
    Admin

Occupation data [It's up to YOU to update] Empty Re: Occupation data [It's up to YOU to update]

Post by Michiel21 Sun Jun 29, 2014 6:52 pm

Applause for chacrense, the first person who used this!

Note: the spec-ops center was useless, almost everyone has it.
    Note: but I am very happy you use this Very Happy
    Michiel21
    Admin
    Admin

Occupation data [It's up to YOU to update] Empty Oops

Post by Michiel21 Tue Aug 12, 2014 6:43 am

I'm sorry, I forgot to note in the original post that it isn't about primary recourses. The buildings/decorations you may/can/are encouraged to post here are the buildings/decorations that are noted in the spoilers in the original post. Primary recourses are just too common to occupy.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Apr 29, 2024 11:05 am